For this week's challenge at Cricut Cardz I asked the DT to make a card with fruit on it from any cartridge. I used Just Because Cards for my base card and Lyrical Letters for my cherries and sentiment. This card was made using all scraps from my scrap bin. The sentiment and scalloped edge were cut from Bazzill Basics dotted paper. I did a little stitching on this card with black thread. I cut the sentiment twice using a black cardstock layer as a faux shadow for a little dimension. It's cut at 3". I pop-dotted the red polka dot part of the cherries, too.
4 comments:
Such a cherry I mean cheery card!!! I love the gingham bg!!! :)
Oh - love this bright and cherry card! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
Marie
craftelicious.blogspot.com
PS - Feel free to visit my blog and enter my $25 Michaels gift card giveaway.
Cute & cheery card! New follower here. :)
Oh this is SOOOOOO cute !!!!! I love your choice of colors - and your cherries are just too cute !!!! Love it ! Lori
Post a Comment