Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Cricut Cardz Challenge #88
Back to School time is here. It's amazingly hard to believe that summer is almost over. We have a Back to School theme this week at Cricut Cardz with a twist. We're getting ready for the "three Rs" for back to school. Our version of the three Rs is ribbon, rhinestones and using the color red. I used the Locker Talk cartridge for this cute little backpack shaped card. I used my Gypsy to weld the shadows of the cut together at the top and then cut it from red cardstock. I used DCWV All About Girls stack for my patterned papers. I added a little faux stitching with my MS sepia marker, added a few red rhinestones and a red gingham ribbon at the top. I'll be sending this card to my granddaughter, Payton, to celebrate her first day of kindergarten in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how cute!!! Love that it is a shaped card!! :)
I love this. The colors are just awesome!
Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
Visit my blog! I have a weekly Show and Tell where you can link up! I also have a big give away coming up!
Your granddaughter will love it! Love that stitching :)
What a neat concept! Love that paper!! :)
Connie DT2
Post a Comment