Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Cutting Cafe featuring Bingo Cards

This week at The Cutting Cafe Blog the Design Team is featuring cards made using bingo card printable stamp sets.  Regina has several sets with bingo cards.  For my design I used her newest set Fall Time Bingo Cards which come with 60 images and bingo cards in three sizes---mini, medium and large.  If you would like to see The Cutting Cafe's other bingo card sets click HERE.  Last year I made two adorable bingo sets using the Halloween bingo and Christmas bingo sets.  I have photos of the Christmas set at the end of this post.  For the base of this card I used another Cutting Cafe set called Assorted Scallop Set 1 which comes with an SVG file that I cut from kraft cardstock.  On top of the base I used a black cardstock mat, a check print from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose, an orange printable frame included in the Fall Time Bingo Card set, a brown cardstock mat and then the bingo card.  I pop dotted the mats, frame and bingo card.  I inked all the edges with Colorbox Charcoal chalk ink and doodled with a white gel pen.  I simply embellished with ribbon, twine and a leaf button.  I know I've said this before but my favorite thing about Cutting Cafe printable stamps is they allow me to put together a classy card in a short amount of time.  Always a good thing.

My Christmas Bingo set was a huge hit with the grandkids last year.  If you are looking for an inexpensive gift for a child in your life, consider putting one of these bingo sets together.  I simply printed the cards and cut them out, I used a punch for the bingo pieces and I cut the colored markers from cardstock using my Cricut machine.  The box the set is in is also a Cutting Cafe set called 8 by 5.5 box with dividers and is a pdf template that's quick and easy to put together.

Make sure you head over to The Cutting Cafe site to check out the rest of the DT designs using bingo sets.   Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

The bingo card is a neat idea. I like the idea of giving the card with the gift. Your colors are soft and perfect for fall. It is still hot here in Florida, so I haven't been able to get into the color mode yet.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! i love both the card and Christmas Bingo set!

Regina Easter said...

FANTASTIC JERI..... I do remember the bingo one...i so loved it...hugs

Sharon said...

Oh WOW!! How wonderful!! Love the card!!! And the Bingo set is fantastic!! :)

Janie said...

LOVE LOVE both your projects !! Great job ! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

Sherry said...

Absolutely love the idea. I made bingo cards for my kids school before. But nothing as cute as yours. I'm gonna have to give it a try.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Sherry

Stef H said...

you should work for CRICUT... you're the queen of it in my book! these are fantabulous!

well how the heck r ya? sounds like ur having lots of fun visiting friends and family! i've been thinking of you lately and glad to hear you sound well.

all is good here - yay!

safe travelling, my friend!

hugs :)

Lori1brat said...

I LOVE all of your Bingo projects - your card is SUPER cute ! Regina makes it SO easy for us to find inspiration to make spectacular projects with all her printables & cuttables doesn't she ! ???

DeeDee said...

So pretty! Love that you added the leaf button to your Fall card. Your Christmas bingo is cool! What fun that would be! HUGS!:)