Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Cutting Cafe-With Gratitude

This week's highlighted set at The Cutting Cafe is called With Gratitude.  This set includes 75 printable images for easy card making.  I also used a cutting file from the Cafe called Window Cards.  That's the wonderful thing about shopping at The Cutting Cafe, you can get your cutting files and images in one place.  Regina offers cutting files in PDF, WPC and SVG form.  You can easily put together a beautiful card in under 15 minutes as I did.  I used kraft cardstock for my window card and didn't change the size at all.  Using it, as is, for a perfect A2 size card.  I printed my sentiment from the With Gratitude set on polka dot paper from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose stack and attached it to the inside of the card.  My beautiful flower was cut using the new Cricut Flower Shop cartridge.  There are ten different spiral cut flowers on this cartridge.  You cut them out and roll them up for the perfect flower every time.  I added a light aqua pearl to the center of the flower and then attached it along with a gingham bow.  The flourish in the other corner is a Cricut cut from the Home Accents cartridge.  Using my Martha Stewart Sepia pen I added faux stitching around the frame cut window opening and the edges of the card. A touch of white gel pen around the flourish and the card was complete.  You can visit The Cutting Cafe Blog to find more inspiration using this printable stamp set here.

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Hi Jeri, awe this is elegantly beautiful...I love everything about it...hugs

Anonymous said...

Simple with perfect, pretty details! A wonderful card! =)

Hugs, Leah

Laura Davis said...

What a beautiful card!
Laura

Carole Beath said...

Jeri, I love your card... lovely details... And oh my that ribbon is joyous.
Hugs
Carole

Maria said...

This is just beautiful Jeri! Simple, clean, perfect!