Monday, September 5, 2011

Winner of the BBTB2 Blog Hop featuring the Heritage Curly Tree

Happy Labor Day everyone!  Hope you're all enjoying a day off from laboring!  LOL  I was not able to participate in this week's BBTB2 challenge because we had unexpected company show up at our camper for the holiday weekend and had no time to craft, but it's always nice to visit with family.  Especially since we are packing up and starting our migration south in the morning.  We will travel for two days and make a slow journey down to Sterling, Virginia to visit with our son and daughter-in-law and our newest grandson, Kameron.  We had a very short visit with him on the Fourth of July weekend when our son made a surprise visit.  It was such a hectic weekend for us because we were closing on our house sale, packing and moving.  This will be a nice leisurely time for us to get to know the little guy better.  I can't wait to hold him again.  I love babies!  We will be spending two weeks there then traveling to Virginia Beach.  I will start sharing photos and stories of our journey as we go. 

Now on to the winner of last week's blog hop.  My prize is the Cricut Lite Cupcake cartridge and it goes to, drumroll please....

I think I'll stick around and see what else you can dream up, 'cus this is just fantastic!!
I loooooove it!!! I've built cards around other things, but never have thought about doing it around a quote. I'm gonna give that one a try! And I agree with your DH, this will be perfect for a graduation card. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!!!! :)

Congrats, Miss Sharon.  If you can email me at thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom, I'll get your cartridge mailed out to you.  Allow me a few extra days until we get settled in our new campground and I find a post office in the area.  Thanks so much for following my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.  It sure means a lot to me.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh My Gosh!! Thank you so very very much Jeri!!!! I'm so excited! I'll be emailing you shortly!! :)