Monday, October 31, 2011

Bitten By The Bug2 Ghost challenge

Happy Halloween!!!  Not only is it Halloween but it's Monday and time for a new BBTB2 challenge.  Not only is it challenge day but it's the last Monday of the month so it's time for our monthly blog hop.  You should have arrived here from Carri's blog.  If not, you'll probably want to start at the beginning of the hop so click here to go to the BBTB2 site for the hop list.  What's better than a ghost for a Halloween challenge.  My fabulous friend and design team sister, Shelly, asked us to use the ghost from Paper Doll Dress Up for our challenge this week.  If you don't have PDDU you can use a ghost from any other cartridge.  I made a standard A2 base card from black cardstock and topped that with a patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.  On top of that I used a bingo card from The Cutting Cafe's Halloween Bingo printable stamp set.  I cut my ghost at 3.5 inches.  A little doodling and embellishing with twine and buttons wrapped this card up.  Hope you all have a safe and happy night of trick or treating, if you do that sort of thing.  I've never been a big fan of the ritual myself.  I think it's because I had to come up with costumes for five children for so many years.  Glad I don't have to do that anymore.   From here you'll be heading over to the Krista's fabulous blog.  I'll be giving one lucky commentor/follower a printable BINGO stamp set from The Cutting Cafe.  You can have your choice of the Halloween Bingo set or the Christmas Bingo set.  Thanks so much for coming by today.

16 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Great Idea Ghost bingo- My mom would love it she is a big bingo fan.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Carole Beath said...

Ghostie Bingo is always a winner. Love this. Please leave me out of the draw, just wanted to come by and say how cute your card is.
Hugs
Carole

Margie said...

Love it, what a fun Bingo card!

Jayne said...

Great card Jeri.Love the ghost bingo.
Jayne x

Ro said...

Ahh...Bingo and Halloween, two of my favorite things! =) Love your card!

Cindy said...

What a neat idea!

Melissa said...

That's so fun! Great project!

marg0006 said...

What a cute card. Thanks for the fun.

Sharon said...

Oh Jeri! This is just fabulous!!! Love the ghost and the Bingo card!!! :)

Cathie Rigby said...

Ghost Bingo is awesome-very cute card. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutter.org
Rcathierigby@aol.com

Vickie said...

Ghost Bingo is fantastic. I love the card. I have a few friends that love to play bingo. This card would be a great hit with in.

Vickie
vickiebryn@yahoo.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and spooky! Great little ghost!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

littlen said...

very cute idea, especially for a bingo fan. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOH, too cute to spook! Love the bingo set. xxD

A Little Time said...

Really cute! I LOVE that BINGO card and the little bit of twine. Fantastic!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Jeri
love your Bingo card, such a cute idea,

HUGS
Penny