Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Cutting Cafe Monster Set

Hello, my fellow happy crafters.  This week at The Cutting Cafe the DT is featuring projects using Regina's A Bunch of Monsters printable stamp set.  This is a monster of a set, no pun intended.  Here's the link you'll need to check out everyone's amazing monster creations. It comes with 9 different little cutie monsters in three sizes, ten sentiments (in straight form and circle form for a total of 20), and it has two balloon images.  At this time of year when you think of monsters you probably think of Halloween, but I wanted to show that this set is not just for Halloween.  I made this cute little birthday card for one of my little granddaughters.  You don't think that her Mom and Dad will think I'm implying the dear child is a monster, do you?  I sure hope not, because that's definitely not my intention (though I do think it on occasion).  I paper pieced the monster and then placed it onto the circular sentiment. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments you leave.  I truly do appreciate them.

12 comments:

Regina Easter said...

OMG jeri this is the cutest MONSTER BD card ever. Love her little hair twine. Hugs

Luanne said...

love the monster! very cute

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Ahhhhhh this is just fantastic!! So super duper cuuuute!!! Love that tooth she is sportin there! I love this card! :)
Will see you soon! Ya'll be careful coming south!! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and spooky!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love her all paper pieced!

Carole Beath said...

Ah, Jeri...this is so so cute. I love the twine bow...and the pretty dress.
Hugs
Carole

Anonymous said...

I agree with Debbie..was fun to see this pieced together!
Really great! Good color for her as well...and sweet details!!!

xoxo Leah

DeeDee said...

Heehee! She's so adorable! I love polka dots and a polka dotted monster for your birthday is the best! HUGS! :)

Lori said...

Love your monster - she is so cute! Love her little hair bow...

Lori1brat said...

What a darling little monster you created ! LOVE IT !!!! :-) Hugs - Lori

DIANA L. said...

Great idea. Nice job.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Stef H said...

your cutouts ALWAYS look so pristine! i can't get my cricut to cut nice at all - with all the new needles i buy and the playing i do with the pressure and speed - drives me nuts - which is why i rarely use it!

love this. too cute and love the paper piecing too!

hugs :)