This week at The Cutting Cafe Regina asked the DT to highlight any Halloween set. I used the Spooky Square Sentiments Printable Set. When I saw the image with the BOO words I knew it would be perfect for a design idea I've had floating around in my head for awhile. I printed the image twice on some orange polka dot cardstock from Studio G. The first image I cut the center out of the last O in the word. I wanted to have a ghost peeking out of the center. With the second image I cut out the letter O and attached it with an orange brad on top of the other O so it would swing open and the ghost would peek out.
On the insidc of the card I attached the sentiment that I cut off the edge of the original square image and added a second ghost. I almost forgot to tell you that the little ghost came from the set Halloween Mini Colored Set. The stamped sentiment is Studio G and I used white chalk ink to stamp it. I hope you have the chance to stop by The Cutting Cafe Blog to check out the rest of the DT Halloween designs. They're fabulous.
8 comments:
OMG OMG OMG OMG.....this is the cutest ever OMG OMG OMG...i love this
That's adorable! Very clever, TFS!
This is just fantastic!!! I sooooo love the ghost peeking out! Awesome idea!!!! :)
what a fun idea! I love it!
Oh Jeri that card is just too stikin cute ! Love the peek-a boo ghost ! Great idea !! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE
now THIS is too fabulous!!!! genius! love it!
hugs :)
So cute & very clever! TFS
OMG! I love this card girlie! I would have never thought of doing that! You are just toooooo creative! GREATNESS! HUGS! :)
Post a Comment