Monday, October 10, 2011
Bitten By The Bug2 Vulture challenge
Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Bitten By The Bug2. Our dear and newest design team member, Agnes, asked us to use the vulture from Life's A Party or any other "ugly" bird. I don't have Life's A Party so I found this "ugly" bird on Paper Doll Dress Up. I'm not really sure what kind of bird it is because I don't have my manuals traveling with me in the camper. I figured if I cut it in black it would look a little ugly, at least. I made a little treat holder using the Happy Hauntings cartridge. I simply cut the box at 7" from gray cardstock and added the letters RIP, cut the bird at 2.5" and attached him at the top of the grave stone. I thought a red rhinestone would add a little sparkle to his eye and highlighted with a white gel pen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Super project great colors you did an awesome job.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Fabulous Jeri! Love the box and the raven is perfect. xxD
jeri...it couldn't be any uglier, roftfl. but of course i am just kidding. ;p
i believe your bird is a crow/gargoyle? i do not know but your project is awesome. thank you!
LOL! Yeah, it's a pretty ugly bird. :P Love the tombstone box and the red bling for the bird's eye. Awesome project, Jeri!!
You made me laugh Jeri by saying if you cut it in black....and YES, I think you accomplished the task :) Love the dimensional tombstone too :)
Super spooky!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Oh Jeri don't you just love those 3D boxes on Happy Hauntings? You did such a great job with that scary "Ugly" bird!! Your post made me laugh! Thanks so much for that!
xx Susan
You made me giggle too, so funny! What a great little box and love your "ugly" bird, too cute, lol!
((Hugs)) Theresa
Love this box, Jeri.....super job with the challenge. Glad to be back on the team and working with you again.
This is great!! And I'm telling ya that the red eye looks him look wicked!!! Love it! :)
scary & fun!!! bet it'll be filled with great goodies too!
hugs :)
I love his red eye,makes him really sinister!
Jayne x
LOL - what a great 'ugly bird'. :-) Love how you used him here - TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com
Post a Comment