Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Exciting News

Hello all my crafty friends! Today I'm going to share some very exciting news with you all. There is some excitement coming soon to my good friend Mary's Cardz TV blog. Mary has chosen a group of gals to be her Gallery Designers. I'm proud and thrilled to be one of the chosen group and I truly thank Mary for the opportunity and her faith in my design abilities. What I'm most thrilled about, Mary is giving us free rein to design and create anything we want with her fabulous stamps. Since I love all kinds of papercrafting, not just cards, I will be able to included scrapbook layouts, home decor, fun gift wrapping and anything else I can come up with. There will be posts each and every day on this new site as we all take turns to show Mary's stamps in the best possible way. Right now the site is under construction, but I can tell you it won't be long now. Make sure to keep an eye on the Cardz TV blog at the end of the month (my first assignment is scheduled for September 30th). I know you're going to be in for a real treat.


3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Jeri!!!!!!

Joan Smith said...

How exciting Congrats!! I so can't see what you will be sharing.
I too love Mary's stamps they so rock!!

Brenda said...

Isn't this so exciting Jeri?!! I'm so looking forward to designing with you on this team! I also can't wait to see what you make, as you never disappoint my friend. Hugs, Brenda