Saturday, September 13, 2014
I Moose You So Much
On a recent trip to my local scrapbook store I fell in love with a cute little Lawn Fawn stamp and die set called Critters in the Arctic. I really loved the cute little moose and knew I had the perfect Cardz TV Stamps sentiment to go with it. I whipped this together in no time at all. Sometimes I get the urge to make an odd size card, so this measures 3.5 x 5.5". I added a turquoise colored mat and a tree patterned paper from the Pebbles Lakeside 6x6 paper pad. I stamped and die cut the moose adding him to the front of the card along with a little strip of die cut grass I found in my leftover die cut scraps. The speech bubble is from the My Creative Time Stitched Round Speech Bubble die set. As I said before my sentiment is Cardz TV stamps More Critter Captions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww, this card is just too cute Jeri! I love that moose but I love Mary's sentiment even more. The paper you used is just perfect for this card too. Hugs, Brenda
Now THAT is wonderful! Love the card and the play on words. :)
Post a Comment