Saturday, September 6, 2014
The Cutting Cafe Back to School Stationary Caddy
It's back to school time and The Cutting Cafe Design Team is showcasing some fabulous projects for students or teachers. I'm showcasing the new Stationary Caddy Template and Cutting File. This cutting file comes in PDF, SVG, MTC or WPC form to use with a cutting machine or if you don't have a cutting machine you can hand cut this easily. I actually didn't feel like dragging out a cutting machine so I just printed the PDF version and hand cut it. The style I'm showing is the two box style in the front row. There is also a version that has three boxes of equal size in the front. This is a really great item for a teacher's desktop or for a student to organize their supplies. If I was still teaching I would have this on my desk at work. Since I am retired I'm using mine as a craft storage/card organizer. I've long needed some way to organize my cards that I make for friends and family. I've made monthly sorters with tabs at the top. I adapted on the cutting files from The Planner Templates and Cutting File for my dividers. In each month I've written down the birthdays or anniversaries that I need to make cards for on an index card. Then when the cards are made I file them in date order to send out. Hopefully, this will keep me organized enough to have cards made in advance so I don't run around at the last minute madly rushing to get a card in the mail. So far it's working great. Right next to the dividers is a smaller box that is the perfect size for storing my craft tools. In my front row the larger side holds my Doodlebug sequins and glitter bottles and the smaller box has washi tape in it. Make sure you head to The Cutting Cafe Blog to see the rest of the Design Team's back to school projects. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
omg omg ........what a sweet back to school caddy....those colors are soooooooooooo YUMMY....i want those doodlebug jewels...:)
love it! I was going to make a birthday card organizer and then went a different route
Wow Jeri, this is amazing!! I love this organizer and love that you hand cut it to show that you don't have to cut it out with a die cut machine. Very cool indeed. Hope you are doing well since your surgery. Big hugs,
Brenda
Jeri, this is so cute! I love the colors and the card organization. I have been searching for a way to organize the cards I make...this is perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment