Saturday, September 20, 2014
The Cutting Cafe K-Cup Holder Box
Hello my crafty friends! It's time for my second project for the month for The Cutting Cafe. Today I'm showcasing a wonderful container that holds two of the
K-Cups for a Keurig coffee maker. It's called the K-Cup Holder template and cutting file. This file features one K-Cup Holder to hold two K-Cups in a box with a lid or a window lid and one to hold four cups with a handle. It comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC, SVG and MTC. This makes a cute little gift for a pick-me-up for a friend, family member or even a teacher or other service worker. You could also make some to give as token Christmas or holiday gifts. I made the holder with the window lid that holds two cups. I constructed the box from brown cardstock and covered the sides of the lid with a patterned paper. I simply tied it up with a pretty grosgrain ribbon, added a tag and a second sentiment on one side of the box. I printed these on a piece of textured kraft paper. This box was so quick and easy to put together and I didn't even use a cutting machine. I printed the PDF file and cut it by hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
how in the world do you do this stuff? this is just fabulous!
have a great weekend.
hugs :)
Now that is wonderful! I would love a gift of coffee and seeing those personalized sentiments is so cute too. The fall leaf paper is perfect paired with the thought of a warm cup of coffee on a cool autumn day!
jeri your set is soooooooo cute....love the papers you used on your project to....hugs
So cute!
I like that sentiment!! "Keep Calm and Drink Coffee"....hehehe...nice job!
I love everything about this! The paper, the sentiments...perfect!
This is awesome! Love the colors you used :)
Love the papers! This makes such a nice gift for any reason.
Love this and the papers too!
Love, Love, Love your papers!! Too cute!!
OMGosh Jeri, I am so loving this cute box! I love the idea of it holding two K-cups, so cute and so perfect for a "thinking of you" or "get well" gift or even a cute stocking stuffer. Love the papers you used too. It was fun talking to you today my friend! Hugs, Brenda
Post a Comment