Monday, December 13, 2010
BBTB2 Joys of the Season Wreath
Our BBTB2 challenge this week was chosen by Julia. She asked the DT to use the wreath from Joys of the Season. It was a pretty simple cut and I just couldn't decide what to do until I was sorting through a bunch of my buttons and decided to use them to embellish. I seem to have an overabundance of light green buttons. About a week ago I decided to take my new Cricut Christmas Cards cartridge and cut out all the base shape cards so I would have a stack of ready made cards to use for Christmas. This is the first one I've used, plenty more in the stack. I also used the cartridge to cut the word Joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love your take on the challenge, Jeri. I am always gleeful when I see the different ideas screaming across our DT. I also have a plethora of buttons and when I see a card that features them, I slap my forehead and say DUH because I forget to use the pretty little things. Thanks for the inspiration.
Carole
Jeri your wreath card is nothing short of fabulous! I adore the buttons around the wreath; what a wonderful idea! Beyond the cards, the shape, the ribbon and the colors are great. You did such an amazing job on this challenge!! I really love this!
Hugs,
Susan
Jeri, I LOVE your wreath card ! It is so elegant and sweet. The colors are just perfect and I really like that you used a shape card. Anyone would be VERY honored to receive this as a Christmas card !
OMGosh! The buttons are the perfect touch! WOW!! This is so pretty!
Oh Jeri I just love this! Those buttons are perfect for this, what a great card and great colors! Too Too Cute!
((Hugs)) Teresa
What a great card Jeri!!! Love how you used the buttons (I have a ton of them thanks to my sweet daughter who collects vintage and shares with me). Your card would also look so pretty as the cover of a mini album!!! TFS
Hugs,
~Terry~
Jeri, I love how you did your wreath....love the button idea!
Oh crap, and I didn't buy that cart. LOVE the card shape AND the "Joy". And those buttons are soo adorable on that wreath. LOVE it! xxD
Love the buttons! Gives the card a great "homespun" look :-)
Maria
Post a Comment