Monday, December 6, 2010

BBTB2 Winter Frolic Santa Envelope album

This week at BBTB2 our talented design sister, Joanna, chose the Santa from the Winter Frolic cartridge for us to work with.  I decided to make an envelope album that I've wanted to do since I picked up the kit while on vacation at a cute little scrapbook store I found in Virginia Beach. This kit is made by Little Yellow Bicycle and came with chipboard covers, four sheets patterned paper, five reversible envelopes, five double-sided inserts, washers, eyelets, string and binder rings.  To embellish the front cover I used the Santa from the Winter Frolic cartridge.  He's cut at 3.5".  I used my Gypsy to make the title using the Gypsy font and welding the letters together.  They are cut at 1".  I embellished the binder rings with assorted Christmas ribbons, cording and a jingle bell.

I know this is a terrible picture but I couldn't figure out how to photograph this album and get the whole thing. This shows the second and third pages and the journaling paper that goes inside the envelope with the tie closure.  The reindeer is cut from the new Jolly Holidays cartridge. Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out the rest of the DT creations at BBTB2.

10 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Awwww, Jeri.....this is really really a cute little project. I love it.
Hugs
Carole

Unknown said...

Super cute project! :)

**Treefrog** said...

Love it Jeri! What a geat envelope album, I've always wanted to make one of those too, looks like it turned out great! It would be a nice gift for someone. Don't you just Love the Jolly Holidays cart!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Kristin said...

Very cute project.I love it!!

GiuliaG. said...

what a great project....love it.

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Jeri
I love your project,it really turned out great its so creative.....

Hugs
Penny

Maria said...

Jeri,
What a great album! Love what you did with it!
Maria :-)

Joanna said...

OMG this is so cool! I never would have thought to make something like this! Great job with the challenge girly! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW Jeri! This is just ADORABLE! What a cute project! xxD

A Little Time said...

Oh, how fun is this!! I love it!!