Place a piece of double-sided on the 4" edge and bring opposite edge around to form a tube.
Add a piece of double sided tape to inside just large enough to stick it together when flattened. Then place the edge into the crimper and crimp edge. Place treat into the container and then add a piece of tape so that the other edge can be flattened and crimped.
I used a jingle bell garland and tied each container to it. I purchased two garlands from the Dollar Tree store and attached two together so that there was a jingle bell between each container. This required a little cutting and tying back together for the correct amount of bells. This also allowed me to have a loop at each end for attaching the garland to a fireplace. For photo purposes I just hung it from my Christmas stocking hangers on the mantle.
Using this premade garland made this project so easy to complete. The funny thing is, I just wanted some jingle bells to attach to each container. When I arrived home with what I thought were individual jingle bells, it turned out to be a garland. So I used it to my advantage by just attaching the containers to it. Easy peasy! This project took me about two hours from start to finish. I used pieces of candy, stickers, erasers and some of those little capsules that you can put it water and when they dissolve you have a small sponge shape.
3 comments:
goodness, your a busy one, making all kinds of fantastic stuff.....love these...hugs
Simply adorable, Jeri! Tanner is going to love this!
Hugs,
Mary
What a cute idea! Love this! xxD
Post a Comment