Here's a quick little gift that I put together for a few neighbors. I used The Cutting Cafe's HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY NEIGHBOR PRINTABLE STAMP SET. I started out with a tin of these luscious mints from Trader Joe's. I took a one inch strip of patterned paper and put it around the the tin. I printed the stamp and added some holly and berries I cut from my Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge. Tied on the gorgeous gingham ribbon and added the tag. Easy peasy! Took me about 10 minutes.
Now I have to tell you, if you go to Trader Joe's now to look for these tins, they've discontinued them. But they do have some luscious dark chocolate wedges with caramel in them and wedges of just plain dark chocolate. The tins are the exact same size and will work equally as well. If you just want the mints because they look yummy (and trust me they are) they sell them in 2 oz. bags now with no tin. Guess they weren't as popular to anyone else as they were to me. Glad I bought mine a month ago and put them away for little Christmas gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment