Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Cutting Cafe NIght Before Christmas

I don't know about everyone else but I send all handmade Christmas cards.  I make each one with that particular person in mind and don't usually mass produce. Using digital image sets from The Cutting Cafe makes the job a lot easier and quicker.  For this card I used the Night Before Christmas printable background set and the Christmas Mini Colored set.  I simply printed them out and used punches for each.  The spiral bound punch from EK Success and the circle punches are from Marvy.  I didn't want to distract from the beautiful holly image so I didn't add any sort of embellishment.  Quick, simple, easy and done in under five minutes.

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how darling! Love how the background looks like it's torn from a book. xxD

Melanie Holzwarth said...

These are beautiful, Jeri.

Georgiana said...

I like the idea of personal and individualized cards too. This notebook paper look is very neat.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana

Stef H said...

that's a fabulous card! i love that background paper! total awesome!

hugs :)

Unknown said...

love the border!!!