Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Digital Tuesday Challenge with Cutting Cafe
I had a bit of spare time today so I decided to play along with the Digital Tuesday challenge. The challenge is Baby, it's cold outside. I used digital images from The Cutting Cafe. Both the frame and the snowman are from the Fun with Frosty the Snowman printable stamp set. I used my Copics to add a little color to Frosty's scarf and mittens. I used a Nestie to cut a dark blue frame for my snowman to sit on and embossed it with my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I brushed over the embossing with some cream colored chalk ink to highlight the embossing. I embellished with a light blue snowflake printed ribbon and a couple of sparkly silver snowflakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So so cute! Love how you place the snowman onto that gorgeous nestabilities shape. The sponged embossing looks fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us at digital tuesday!
Post a Comment