Are you looking for a stocking stuffer for a child or a quick gift? I made this with a printable stamp set from The Cutting Cafe. This Hangman Set comes with a sheet of four hangman cards with the alphabet printed at the bottom for crossing off and several sentiments. I also used the Greeting Card folder as a holder for the game cards. I ran off six sheets of the cards (for 24 total) and cut them to 4.25" x 5". The same size as a greeting card, perfect to fit into the Greeting Card folder. My dp is Paper Studio. I trimmed one of the hangman cards to use for the front of the folder and scattered the sentiments around, attaching the circle sentiment with a ribbon, jute cord and a button.
3 comments:
omg omg omg omg....STINKIN CUTE...
What a wonderful idea! You rocked this set.
what a fantastic idea! - I love it :)
Post a Comment