Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 3 class


Today's class focused on using Alphabet stamps in new and unique ways. I was actually ahead of the game on this class where they talked about cutting your stamps into new words or word combos. I do that all the time to stretch my stamps because I don't have that many. This was my first time to use some chalkboard paper and emboss white ink onto it. I used a couple My Creative Time stamp sets to make this card-You Are Fabulous stamp set and the Alpha Pack stamp set. I took the word fabulous and cut it down to just use the word Fab. Then I used the alpha pack to stamp To my and the word friend. This was really a quick and easy card. Oh I forgot to say that I also used the ampersand die cut from My Creative Time Social Media Dies.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Now this is one fab card Jeri!! I love how you can cut the stamps apart and make more sentiments with it. Just makes sense to me! Hugs, Brenda