I was totally lacking in supplies for these two classes. They used lots of flower and leaf stamps. For my first card I used the My Creative Time Pretty Wreaths. I traced a circle onto my card then using a couple different leaf stamps and two different color green inks I stamped around the circle. Then I took a couple of the flower stamps from the set and filled in with those using two different pink color inks. Again, I wasn't at all happy with the finished result, but did the best I could with what I had on hand.
For my second card I followed pretty closely the design from the video presentation. I used My Creative Time Bunch of Fun Circle dies to create my circles and the stamp and coordinating die sets Surf's Up and Lost At Sea. For this card I gathered several different color green and teal colored dies. Some were dye inks and some were chalk inks I stamped them in layers with the dye inks on the bottom and chalk inks on top. Then I stamped three fish, colored them with copics and fussy cut them. Before adding them to the card I put Glossy Accents over them. The sentiment is heat embossed with VersaMark ink and Wow white embossing powder. There is only one class left and it's just a fun play day.
3 comments:
Both your cards are very nice!
I am loving both of these cards Jeri! The first one is so pretty and I love how you made the wreath with just a few stamps! I love your second card and it would be perfect for a grandson! Hugs, Brenda
I just love the fishes and sea plants!
Post a Comment