Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 day 4 class


Totally had a great time for the second day of class using Alphabets. Today's class showed how to take alphabet stamps and make words onto die cuts. For my first card I used My Creative Time dies-Loyal Friends for the cloud and Fun Stitched Edges for the hill. My sun is an Impression Obsession die. Then using the My Creative Time Alpha Pack stamps I stamped summer related words onto each of the die cuts. For my second technique I used the alphabet stamps to incorporate a word into my scene. I made the sunrays from the alphabet letters to spell out the word RAYS. I thought this turned out so cute and was so proud of myself for coming up with this idea. I used a couple other My Creative Time dies for this card the sun was made using the Bunch of Fun Circle dies, the umbrella was made with the Stitched Umbrella die and the wave is the Make A Wave die. The sand is made using the Fun Stitched Edges die.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Wow Jeri, I am loving both of these cards!! I love this idea of stamping words on the die cuts. I gives such interest and such a cute look. I also love the sun in your second card. You are too clever in using the letters to spell out "rays"!! Hugs, Brenda