Wednesday, August 6, 2014
The Cutting Cafe Test Tube Holder
This week at The Cutting Cafe Blog the Design Team is featuring fun ways to package up treats. I wanted to send my two granddaughters a back-to-school treat along with their school outfits I bought for them. I used the Test Tube/Candy Holder set, the School Days Printable Stamp Set and the Back To School Hershey Kiss Bottoms for my design. I cut my tube box holder from a primary color striped cardstock from DCWV Celebration stack. It has some shiny foil stripes in it. I printed the circular School Days title onto a note shape piece of textured cardstock. Next I print and cut the Hershey Kiss bottoms and added them to the chocolate pieces. To finish off the tubes I added a small tag to each one and tied them on with red and white twine. I know the girls are going to love these when they get them. I can hardly believe it's time to go back to school. Here in Florida school starts in a little over a week. My granddaughters are a little luckier up in Michigan and don't go back to school until after Labor Day. Make sure you head over to The Cutting Cafe's Blog to see the rest of the Teams creations. Happy crafting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is super cute Jeri, and I know your grandkids will love them! I'm with you and can't believe it is time to go back to school or to send our kids off to college. lol We start too in about a week, your grandchildren are lucky that they don't have to start until after labor day, which is when I always started back too, except in the south that is. lol Hugs, Brenda
Jeri, this is awesome! I love the colors you used and the notes on the bottom of the candy. I'm sure your granddaughters are going to love this!
I just love this great job
I just love test tube treats...perfect for school! Hope you will share at the DoubleClick Skittles Back to School challenge.
Here is the link...
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2014/08/doubleclick-skittles-back-to-school.html
Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
You are sending your granddaughters off to school in style! Fab project Jeri!! xx
So fun!! Love that Hershey bottoms too :)
Post a Comment