I'm so excited that it's my week to pick the cut for the BBTB2 challenge. I chose this cute little strawberry from the Simply Charmed cartridge. It's the time of year when strawberry blossoms are turning into juicy red berries in my part of the country and it's National Strawberry Month, I just had to pick a strawberry. If you don't have the Simply Charmed cartridge and you want to play along you can use a strawberry from any cartridge. I used my Gypsy to make a shaped card by welding two strawberry shadows together at the top stem. I used a scrap of red polka dot paper for my top strawberry layer. I glittered the little pink cheeks for a little sparkle and added a red gingham bow to the top stem. My sentiment is computer generated and placed atop a scalloped circle cut from Mini Monograms. I hope you'll have the opportunity to participate in our strawberry challenge this week at BBTB2. I'll look forward to visiting your blog to see your creations.

8 comments:
As cute as can be, Jeri! Love that little smile. Thanks for a great challenge, girlfriend. And WOW, you were a crafting MACHINE this weekend. Fabulous! xxD
So cute!!! :-)
Thanks for this wonderful challenge, Jeri. And if I ever wanted to pinch cheeks, it's on this darling strawberry.
Carole
So cute! This cute little strawberry made me smile!
~Cheryl~
Super adorable! Love the paper on this!
This is just fantastic!! Love how you made it into a shaped card. The polka dot paper is just perfect!!! :)
jeri i always like your choice of challenges. been thinking a lot about my dad and it brought up really nice memories of when i lived in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.( gwinn, near marquette) him and i would go strawberry picking. after my daughter was born we took her too. wed go back to his place and clean them all, id make some dessert for him while he and my daughter ate way too many of them ( i kept pampers in business during those times lol) then hed load me up on baskets full for my home :) anyway... your card is really adorable :)
Oh, so cute!! He is a happy little guy! We just had our first strawberry from our garden last week. It's that time of year! :D
Post a Comment