Saturday, May 14, 2011
Camping Critters Layout
I was so excited to get some new Cricut cartridges this week. A couple of my kids gave me gift cards to Michael's for Mother's Day. I got three new cartridges so I could take advantage of the buy 3 get one free offer that Michael's has going with ProvoCraft. I was especially excited to get the Camping Critters cartridge. As you may know, my husband and I spend a lot of time camping in our fifth wheel. In fact, hopefully very soon, we will be full timers. We are waiting for our house sale to go through so we can sign papers and hit the road. I will probably be making more camping layouts as we travel. This layout is for a couple pictures I happen to have from last summer when my daughter, son-in-law and two grandsons met us at our summer campground we usually stay in. They just came for the weekend and we had a great time. We're hoping to do the same thing again this year. Only this time, we'll hope that they don't arrive to set up camp late at night in the middle of a downpour. My favorite part of this layout is the title. It's cut at 4". The background sky paper is printed with my Imagine Best Friends cartridge. I have gotten more use out of this sky paper. I use it all the time. I cut my hills freehand from kraft cardstock. The porcupine roasting the marshmallow is cut at 3.25", the squirrel at 3", the forest trees at 6", the bird at 2', and the campfire at 2.5". I added brown mats for my photos and journaling with simple grosgrain ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is absolutely terrific! I love the trees, the adorable critters at the camp fire, and your title :)
What a cute layout Jeri!!! Hope all goes well with the sale of your house and perhaps we will get the chance to meet while traveling in our rv.
Hugs,
~Terry~
Beautiful layout, it is adorable! I just love that cart!!
What a fantastic layout!! Love all the critters! And that cloud paper is great! :)
Oh, I LOVE this!! I so want this cart but I'm trying to be a good girl.
This is simply ADORABLE! I soooo want this cartridge! Love the LO! :o)
Theresa
Post a Comment