Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Cricut Cardz Challenge #74
This week we're doing a New Baby card theme for Cricut Cardz Challenge #74. If you follow my blog you may know I have a grandson due within the next couple weeks. This is the card I've made to welcome him to the family. I cut my card from the Wild Card cartridge at 5" from white cardstock with the blackout feature on. This cardstock had some swirls already embossed on it. For the front of the card I pop dotted a second white star that I cut at 3.75" then another star that I cut from red polka cardstock at 2.25". I used my computer to type up the sentiment and word strips then printed them in red.
On the inside of the card I added three mats I stitched with my sewing machine before attaching them adding the computer generated Welcome sentiment between the top and middle mat. Then I added another star cut at 2.75" then cut my printed word "Star" with a Nestie. I'm really getting anxious to see the new arrival and hope for his mom and dad's sake he's on time. All five of my kids were born exactly on their due dates or early. I'm so glad I was never overdue with any of them. I hope you can join our new baby challenge at Cricut Cardz this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh how precious!!! Hopefully your grandson will come right on time! How exciting for you!!
Our children have all they are going to, but I guess 9 Grands is plenty for anyone!! :)
hi jeri
im letting you know now im lifting this! i love everything about it.. you had me at the polka dots ;) great paper.
now this is stunning! hearts, flowers & stars - those are my 3 favorites in anything. you would think i would draw more hearts & stars! secret.... they're NOT that easy to draw - lol.
hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)
do check me out, my store and
Glitterbabe@Stitchy Bear
Post a Comment