Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Thank you card
This is a simple thank you card that I made for our real estate agent. If you've visited my blog lately you may have heard me mention putting our house up for sale. Our real estate agent is really fantastic and we knew her before putting our house up for sale because she's married to one of the guys my husband used to work with. We've been pleasantly surprised with the journey so far and have accepted a wonderful offer. If everything goes without a glitch closing should be around June 10th. Of course, we're aware that nothing ever goes without some oddities but she's prepared us well. I used K&Company designer papers for this card. I used a Martha Stewart Thanks border edge punch and a lacy border punch. My sentiment box was cut with my Cricut and my sentiment was computer generated. I embossed the sentiment after I printed it with the Cuttlebug Japanese Scales embossing folder. A big Stampin' Up ribbon bow, buttons and a couple of stick pins finish it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is even more beautiful than the picture because it comes from your absolutely wonderful heart!
oh i would sooooooooo love to meet sometime. we ARE alike.
hugs, Glitterbabe
This is so lovely! I love the sentiment shape and the embossing! Your layer of border punches is equally beautiful.
Your card is so pretty. I love the colors, ribbon and just all of it. Thank you for sharing.
Marcie
Post a Comment