Sunday, May 1, 2011
Glitterbabe Hot Air Balloon
Well, I managed to make it into my craft room late last night for the first time all week. It is unbelievable how many times we have shown our house this week because it's up for sale. We showed it twice today. All total this week we showed it eight times. I've got my fingers crossed for an offer soon. I hope we sell it soon because I'm totally tied of cleaning it for showings and not be able to make cards. Anyway, this is a quickie I got done using an image from Glitterbabe's Digis. Since this image was precolored it was quick and easy to put together. I printed it twice so I could fussy cut the balloon for layering. I placed the image on a base card (A2) size made of black cardstock. I couldn't use a Glitterbabe image without adding some glitter so I used MS fine crystal glitter on the yellow stripes. Then I simply added a bow and button to the balloon basket, a sentiment I made with my Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge and little doodling with a white gel pen. Voila! Quick and easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great card Jeri!!
Good luck in selling your house quickly...I know exactly what you're going through (and was thrilled we had a buyer in 5 days so I could just concentrate on sorting through all our stuff!)
Hugs,
~Terry~
Best of luck on the sale of your home! Your soar card is delightful.
well will you look at this! wanna take a SOAR on it with me? this is stunning! i am beaming! you are fabulous! i'm still beaming! absolutely love it.... glitter perfect!
mmmmwah!
Post a Comment