Friday, April 29, 2011
Paper Cutz Challenge #89
If you live somewhere that isn't seeing rain...good for you!!! At Paper Cutz Challenge this week Mary told the DT anything goes. I'm not big on anything goes challenges myself (I like a little more structure), but I was glad that I made this one a couple week's ago and had it in my stash. It's been a rough week for me--between some health issues, trips to the dr. and hospital for tests and procedures (don't even get me started on that), teaching a Cricut class and showing our house that's for sale I have not been able to get into my craft room all week. Seriously, this house selling stuff is getting old. It's really cutting into my craft time. These house shoppers obviously don't know that I MUST make cards. LOL I'm grateful we've had a lot of interest and have had so many people come see it (seven times so far this week). Now if we can just get a serious offer we'll be all set. We have had so much rain here in Michigan this Spring, but from what I've seen on the news we're not alone and many states are even worse. So this card reflects the feelings of so many---eventually the sun will come out. I made this card with my Cricut Imagine More cartridge. The patterned papers are all printed from the cartridge. The image, the top note shape and the scallop edge piece are all from that same cartridge. My sentiment is computer generated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
rain, rain go away. we get a sunny day today - and jade. back to rain tomorrow.
so? where u moving to? and i do hope you are not stressing too much. i don't want you sick!!!!
cute card. and i may just enter my crown into the bitten by the bug challenge.
have a great weekend.
hugs :)
Very cute card! Sorry to hear things are a bit crazy for you. I hope your health issues are resolved soon!
Post a Comment