Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meet Mikala Ann from The Cutting Cafe

There's a new trio of little kiddos debuting over at The Cutting Cafe called Everyday Elisha Jean and Friends.  Truly, they are just adorable and you're going to love them.  I chose to use Mikala Ann today on my card.  I also used another Cutting Cafe set called One Spring Day for the frame and spring flowers.  I did fussy cut a second layer of flowers and layered it with dimensionals.  I paper pieced Mikala's dress (with my current favorite polka dots) and colored her body with Copics.  The only other element I added to this card is a punched Fiskars border. 

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

She is sweet she is adorable
I love mikala, oh my jeri so precious

Carole Beath said...

Jeri, how very precious Mikala is. You have one darling card here.
Hugs
Carole

bumblebee creations said...

Awhhhh... she is such a cutie-- i love how you have paired her up with the flowers and frame!

Maria said...

This is adorable! Love her little dress and your coloring :)