Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Molly w/ flower

I needed a quick card today for a little girl and decided to use this Sweet 'n Sassy digi of Molly with a flower.  It was the perfect image for the paper I wanted to use.  I colored her with my COPICS, cut her out and mounted her on a Nestie.  I punched a quick border for the top edge of the card with a Fiskars punch, added a punched tag with a computer generated sentiment and a yellow gingham bow.  I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Now I've got to run my granddaughters are coming for an unexpected visit.  Oh boy, fun!!!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

She is adorable! Have fun with the Grands!!! :)

June Houck said...

So cute! I love blue and yellow together; my dds' bedroom is done in blues and yellows :)

Terrific card!

Lynda said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Unknown said...

Aw, how cute is she!? Great card!

Heidi said...

Such a sweet card! Love the punch/borders you used!

Carol L said...

I love how you used this sweet image! Great colors and borders too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet and Sassy! Just perfect. :o)

Suzanne :O ) said...

adorable! that little girl is so cute and I LOVE your color combo!

Lisa R. said...

Great job coloring the image. Love the layout and punched border. Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo@hotmail.com

Zuzana Obert said...

What a stunning card! Thank you for sharing in with Daring Cardmakers this week Spring Fling challenge.

Zuzana x x

Sandy O said...

Such a cute card and adorable image. Thank you for entering it in this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Korin said...

This is so precious. I am sure the little girl you gave it to loved it :). Great papers and coloring! Thanks for joining our Celebrating Birthdays Blog Hop :)!!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Sorry this is so late . . . this card is just so sweet! Beautiful job!

Chris L.