Monday, April 11, 2011

BBTB2 Easter Egg

BBTB2 challenge day!  Our dear, talented design team sister, Krista picked the Easter cartridge and told us to use any egg cut from it.  I love scallops so decided to use the scalloped Easter egg.  I also love polka dotted paper so that's what I cut my egg from.  I made a shaped card with my Gypsy welding two solid eggs into a base that I cut from white cardstock.  My scalloped egg is cut at 5".  Then I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for my bunny.  I wanted a cut that had arms so it would look like it's holding the sign framing my sentiment (which I did on my computer).  I've had these metal frames in my stash forever.  In my never-ending attempt to use up my supplies I decided to use one.  I tied polka dot ribbon through the holes on each end of the frame. 

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Awwwww, this is super sweet :) I *heart* the polka dot purple paper!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hee Hee, that bunny is precious! Adorable Jeri! xxD

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love the polka dot paper and ribbon. Such a sweet 'Bunny'!! :)

**Treefrog** said...

What a Cute card Jeri, love it! And I sure know what you mean about never ending attempt to use my older stash, I have a TON of these too, lol, and what a great idea how you used them, I'll have to keep that in mind! Andfor some reason I think polka dots kind of go with Easter, lol!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Gina said...

Super cute card! I love the paper and ribbon. Gina
ginascraftingspot.com

Carole Beath said...

Awww, this is one darlng card, Jeri.... I have a bunch of those metal frames and I am always trying to figure out ways to use them up. This is a great use of the red one.
Hugs
Carole

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Jeri,
Awwwwwww...so sweet and I could just hug your card...(Blush)....LOL....Krista

A Little Time said...

This is so cute and sweet! I just love it!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Jeri

I just love that scalloped Easter Egg Cut, and you picked some soooo cute paper, love your project...

HUGS
Penny

shelly said...

cute as ever jeri :) i love polka dot paper :)