Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #72

This week at Cricut Cardz Challenge we've made Mother's Day cards using any card feature and had to have a flower on it.  I used the Wrap It Up cartridge, used the card and the phrase feature.  I made the card and the phrase from dark pink cardstock and the liner (shift, phrase) from light pink.  I added a piece of white cardstock that I ran through my Cuttlebug in the Mandarin Screen embossing folder.  I used Stickles on the phrase flower and added a ribbon and button for embellishment.  The cuts pretty much did all the work on this card...really quick and easy when you use a card feature.  I found over fifty cartridges that had a card on them.  So if you'd like to join in the challenge you shouldn't have any problem finding a cartridge with the card feature.  In case you don't have a Gypsy or feel like looking through your manuals here's a list of some of the cartridges with a card on them:
  • A Child's Year
  • Alphalicious
  • Basecamp
  • Batman
  • Beyond Birthdays
  • Botanicals
  • Calligraphy
  • Celebrations
  • Christmas
  • Christmas Cheer
  • Cuttin' Up
  • Damask Decor
  • Don Juan
  • Doodlecharms
  • Elmo's Party
  • Everyday Pop-Up Cards
  • Fabulous Finds
  • Going Places
  • Joys of the Season
  • 3 Birds-Life's A Party
  • Locker Talk
  • Lovestruck
  • Mickey and Friends
  • Mini Monsters
  •  New Arrival
  • Old West
  • Pack Your Bags
  • Pagoda
  • Paisley
  • Paper Pups
  • Picturesque
  • Pink Journey
  • Plantin' Schoolbook
  • Pop-Up Cards Neighborhood
  • Potpourri Basket
  • Preserves
  • Sentimentals
  • Sesame Street Seasons
  • Slumber Party
  • Speaking of Fall
  • Speaking of School
  • Speaking of Winter
  • Stand and Salute
  • Stretch Your Imagination
  • Superman
  • Sweethearts
  • Thanksgiving
  • Walk in My Garden
  • Wall Decor
  • Wild Card
  • Wrap It Up
  • ZooBalloo
I bet you didn't know there were that many, did you?  Now there's no excuse for not joining the fun this week at Cricut Cardz.  Can't wait to see your designs.

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Very pretty! Thank you for the inspiration too :)

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Pretty card! I haven't quite figured out how to cut cards on my cricut. They look like the size of a tag when I try to cut them using my 12 x 12 mat. I wish I knew the trick. I love the scallops on this card. TFS.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I have Wild Card so I had no doubt about the next challenge but that is so handy and sweet of you to post this wonderful list! I also adore your card. All the pinks just make me smile :)

saracomely at gmail dot com
paperdaisychains.blogspot.com

grammiej said...

I love your card, so sweet! Thanks also for the list of cartidges with card features, I had no idea there were so many.

jashmore1944@att.net

Kristie W. said...

Very cool card! I haven't figured out how to cut a card from my Cricut yet.

I left an award for you on my blog :)
http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-award.html