It's the last day of inspiration for this month's Paper Sweeties Release. Today I'm showcasing a card made with February's release called Thinking of You and the Thinking of Your Sweet Cuts (dies). The stamps include two different flowers, a leaf, a label and 18 different sentiment stamps that are mix and match. To make this clean and simple card I stamped the flower image in Archival ink colors of Hydrangea and Sky Blue. For the leaves I used Archival ink in Leaf Green. To fill in the small spaces I looked for a smaller flower on an older Paper Sweeties set and found just what I needed in the Sending Sweet Thoughts stamp set. After I finished stamping the flowers I die the label and added the sentiment for the Thinking of You set. I added a small flower/leaf stamp under the sentiment which also came from the Sending Sweet Thoughts stamp set. You can see the rest of the Design Team's creations by following the links below.
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

2 comments:
Lovely card with great design! Such an awesome bouquet of flowers!
Such a super fun creation, Jeri! I love the fun CAS layout! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Post a Comment