Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Plan with Me Monday


It's a rare week for me with very little going on after having the past two weeks crammed with obligations. I decided to do something a little different this week with my layout since I don't have very much to add. This past weekend was the beginning of the Tampa area Scrapbook Store Shop Hop so I was on the road traveling to four of the eight stores participating this year. I spent most of my budget at my favorite store Whim So Doodle in St. Petersburg. I used a few of my purchases on this page. I'll start with my square fill-ins where I used a Tim Holtz Mini Stencil and Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick) to stencil in my weekday squares. Next I added a strip of patterned paper to my sidebar and used two new stamp sets to fill it in-Illustrated Faith's Created To Create and Neat & Tangled Handstitched. Next I added some really pretty yellow and pink flowered washi tape. I found a weekend banner leftover from a previous layout in my stash so I added that and called it a day. I just wrote in the few calendar items for the week.

No comments: