Monday, February 1, 2016

Plan With Me Monday


I'm completely shocked that we've already gone through the first month of the year and it's February. I just don't know where the time goes. So here I am with my first week of February planner spread. Since February is the month of Valentine's Day I decided to do the first two weeks with pink and red color schemes. I used papers from a Recollections paper stack to fill in my days and some fabulous Recollection washi tapes. I really love the banner washi at the top of the page. So cute! I made my weekend banner again this week using a heart punch and stamped in red using my Paper Sweeties Lower Alphas.


Here's a couple close ups of each page. I've got room on the left to write notes and a space to write down groceries I need. Clearly, I need to get to the grocery store. My cupboards are pretty bare so I haven't been able to write in what's for dinner each night. I've reached the point in life where I don't really enjoy having to cook dinner every night. How about you? I wish I had a private chef that could cook one meal for hubby and a different one for me. Hubby hates veggies and fruits and I could easily be vegan.


I had planned on showing my monthly spread today also, but have decided to save it for my post for the Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series on February 12th. See you back next Monday with my weekly spread for Valentine's week.
Thanks for coming by today.

No comments: