Saturday, February 20, 2016
The Cutting Cafe Sentiment Stems and Flower Tops
It's time for another Cutting Cafe post. This week the design team is creating projects using the Sentiment Stems and Flower Tops Printable Stamp Set. I paired my flower stem with another new file Assorted Card Folds Set 2. This is a tri-fold card with windows in it. My patterned papers are from American Crafts. I simply cut the card and layering pieces with my Cricut Explore and printed one of the flower tops to center in the window. A pretty orange bow and tag with a sentiment finished off this card. I know you'll want to see the projects from the rest of the Design Team so make sure you check The Cutting Cafe Blog where all the projects will be posted on Monday, February 21st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ack great minds think a like....this is super adorable girl.....you got me all springish......hugs
I love the papers you used and the specialty card. Awesome design.
Post a Comment