Hello Sweeties fans! It's the first of the month (WOW one month of the new year already gone) and that means it's time for the Paper Sweeties monthly Inspiration Challenge. Here is this month's inspiration photo.
Usually when I make my challenge project I try to stay very true to the photo. This month I thought outside the box a little and let the pink and white inspire my Valentine's Card. I started with a white card base and then used the With Love Sweet Cuts to cut the heart out of the center. Next I added a piece of pink cardstock to the inside of the card front to show through the heart. I knew I wanted to add a couple felt hearts to dangle from the center of the large heart. I didn't have any pinks that were the appropriate color so I had to go with red. I hand cut a couple hearts then added some hemp cord to each one, tied them together with a bow at the top and attached the bow with a glue dot. For my sentiment I used the Upper Case Alphas (which may be discontinued soon, so grab them from the shop before they are gone) and the heart stamp from the Sugar and Spice stamp set. I know you'll want to see the rest of the Design Team's projects so follow along with the list below. Thanks for stopping by today.
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
February Guest Designer: Carrie Sheridan


11 comments:
Jeri your card is so sweet! Love the sweet bow with the felt hearts!
Very pretty card! I love that bright pop of color in the hearts against the pale, soft blush of the heart! Creative and sweet!
Take care!
Michele
Jeri, this is totally darling! I LOVE the fun layout--and those red hearts are a perfect addition! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Jeri,what a lovely card. So delicate.
Very pretty card with all the hearts, Jeri! Such a pretty design and sweet sentiment in the bottom corner!
Beautiful! LOVING the hearts!!!!!!!!!!
Simple and sweet Jeri! Love the die cut heart taking center stage!
Such a cute card! Love the dangling hearts!
Jeri, thank you for your sweet comment over on my blog! I really enjoyed being the guest designer this month! Your card is lovely! Those dangling hearts are so sweet!
Very pretty and elegant, CAS card, Jeri! Have a great weekend!
This is so pretty! I love the two little hearts inside the larger one. The new heart die is fabulous!
Post a Comment