Sunday, February 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Countdown


Hello Friends, Happy Valentine's Day and welcome to day two of Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Countdown. Since today is Valentine's Day I felt a strong urge to create a card in tune with the day. I used the beautiful Paper Sweeties With Love heart from last month's release and combined it with the cute little flowers from this month's Thinking of You release. I die cut a bunch of patterned paper flowers using the Thinking of You Sweet Cuts (dies) and arranged them around the inside of the heart. I did a little doodling on each flower with either a white or black gel pen to add a little interest. I started with a white card base and added a heart patterned paper from an older Recollections card stack. Over that, I added a piece of vellum to soften the look. Next I added the pretty flower festooned heart. As a final touch I added a pink ribbon bow. I'm so glad that you stopped by today and hope you'll visit the rest of the Design Team for more inspiration. Here is the list of Designers. Please click on their name to visit their blog.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful card with the decorated heart and hearts in the background...so pretty!

Nancy Penir said...

so pretty, Jeri! That heart got a lot of love this Valentines! Love your inspiration with the flowers of this release.

Mynn xx said...

What a fun idea! I LOVE all the different patterned papers you used--such a fabulous border! HUGS! :) Mynn xx