Monday, February 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Party


Welcome! Today is the day for the Paper Sweeties February Release-Thinking of You-to go live in the shop! Yay! Love the 15th of the month. Today I've made an elegant card with touches of gold. I stamped the flowers with VersaMark ink and embossed them with gold embossing powder. Next I used the Sweet Cuts Thinking of You Sweet Cut dies to cut out the flowers and to cut some leaves from shiny gold cardstock. To assemble the card I used a white cardstock base and added a diagonally cut patterned paper from my stash. At the edge of the patterned paper I added a thin strip of glittery gold paper. Then I cut a piece of gold thread to place beneath my flowers in a messy bundle and attached it. On top of that I added my shiny gold leaves and vellum flowers. Oh, I almost forgot I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold to sprinkle a few droplets of gold on the white cardstock. You'll want to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations so I've add the list of links here to help you along. You can head to the Paper Sweeties shop here to purchase the new release. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back tomorrow for one last day of inspiration using the new release.


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

2 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful card with the gold and pretty flowers!

Mynn xx said...

Jeri, the gold embossing here is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the CAS feel, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx