Thursday, February 4, 2016
The Cutting Cafe Big Expressions HUG
Hello Friends-It's time for the 7th of the month Cutting Cafe project! Today the Design Team is creating projects using some of The Cutting Cafe Big Expression Printable and Cutting File sets. I've used (obviously) HUG. I've added a little something special to my HUG card, the darling elephant from the new Cutting Cafe Shop Clear Stamp Set Animal & Bug Love. Isn't he just adorable? I'm so smitten with how precious he is I want to use him on every card I make. I just can't help myself. I did a little paper piecing on him to give him a cute polka dot ear to match the lettering. This was so easy to put together. I just printed the Sentiment onto my paper, printed the separate letters on a coordinating patterned paper then glued them onto the printed sentiment. I stamped the elephant on another coordinating patterned paper and fussy cut him, then stamped his ear on the polka dot paper and cut it. I glued the ear in place and attached the elephant on top of the U. To finish off the card I attached a small hemp bow to the elephant's trunk and added a little doodling with a black gel pen. Make sure you check out The Cutting Cafe Blog on February 7th to see the rest of the Design Team Big Expression projects. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
any time i need a pick me up...i can just stop by your blog...this is the sweetest ever my friend.
Post a Comment