I'm so excited to share my February monthly spread with you today using Paper Sweeties products. This month's planner series release is the Celebrate stamp set. Let me remind you again that I'm using a MAMBI Happy Planner. I started by adding some red polka dot washi going down the sides of each page. The next step was making a banner to go across both pages made out of hearts. I used the heart die from the Snow Time Add-On Sweet Treats Sweet Cuts and cut 25 hearts from assorted patterned papers. I used my sewing machine to stitch them all together then swagged them across my pages. Next I made my gumball machine with the same Snow Time Add-On set and placed it in the left bottom corner. I used a bunch of different Paper Sweeties sets to fill in all my different activites. You can see them all linked at the bottom of the post. See that cute little envelope with the heart on February 2nd reminding me to mail my Valentine's cards out to my grandkids, that's from the new Celebrate set. I also used the balloon bunch from the set on the 28th to mark the date for a party we're going to for an old friend. On the February 14th box I used several stamps from the Get Your Craft On planner stamp set-the heart, the XOX and the arrow. One of my favorite little touches was using the balloon from the Happy Icons set to circle the date of the 18th which is my husband's birthday. A biggie this year, turning the big 60. I also used the stack of presents on this date. I'm having so much fun with my planner. It's great fun decorating it and it's keeping me way more organized. I hope I'm inspiring you to get organized too. You can see more inspiration from the Planner Series Design Team. Here are links to their blogs.
Friday, February 12, 2016
Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-February 2016
I'm so excited to share my February monthly spread with you today using Paper Sweeties products. This month's planner series release is the Celebrate stamp set. Let me remind you again that I'm using a MAMBI Happy Planner. I started by adding some red polka dot washi going down the sides of each page. The next step was making a banner to go across both pages made out of hearts. I used the heart die from the Snow Time Add-On Sweet Treats Sweet Cuts and cut 25 hearts from assorted patterned papers. I used my sewing machine to stitch them all together then swagged them across my pages. Next I made my gumball machine with the same Snow Time Add-On set and placed it in the left bottom corner. I used a bunch of different Paper Sweeties sets to fill in all my different activites. You can see them all linked at the bottom of the post. See that cute little envelope with the heart on February 2nd reminding me to mail my Valentine's cards out to my grandkids, that's from the new Celebrate set. I also used the balloon bunch from the set on the 28th to mark the date for a party we're going to for an old friend. On the February 14th box I used several stamps from the Get Your Craft On planner stamp set-the heart, the XOX and the arrow. One of my favorite little touches was using the balloon from the Happy Icons set to circle the date of the 18th which is my husband's birthday. A biggie this year, turning the big 60. I also used the stack of presents on this date. I'm having so much fun with my planner. It's great fun decorating it and it's keeping me way more organized. I hope I'm inspiring you to get organized too. You can see more inspiration from the Planner Series Design Team. Here are links to their blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You decorated you planner so cute, Jeri! Love the gumball filled with hearts and the heart banner!
Jeri, this is such a lovely layout!!! Boy are you busy this month! The banner is too cute!
Jeri I just love your sweet heart banner flowing through the calendar! Great February Layout and post! :)
Post a Comment