Monday, February 8, 2016
Plan With Me Monday
It's another wonderful Monday. The sun is shining and the sky is blue though it is rather cool for Florida being only around 65. This has been the coolest and rainiest winter we've experienced in our time down here. It's fun to use the rainy days for designing and creating, that way I don't have to take time away from socializing with our winter friends. In a couple months a lot of our friends will head back north and then it will be very quiet here. Anyway, onto my weekly spread. I have to say I wasn't very happy with last week's spread, too much red. This week I decided to use a free download kit from My Planner Envy (myplannerenvy.com). I printed it out on sticker paper that I got from Staples. I think this is my favorite way to decorate since starting my planner. It's inexpensive and I love the results. This kit came with eight full size boxes, six half boxes, eight checklists, a weekend banner and a few odds and ends. I enjoy having some white space on my layouts to write in events and activities. You never know what will pop up during the week so you need a little extra space to write stuff in. The pennants at the bottom of the page are washi tape that I got from Michael's. I used the full boxes for the bottom row this week. I like to change up my layouts every week as far as where I put my checklists and full boxes. Variety is the spice of life right? I decided to use the half boxes for my meals for the week, except for Saturday and Sunday. I'm hoping hubby will take me out to eat for Valentine's day on one of the days so I left them blank. If it goes like most week's I'll end up cooking, but can't help a girl for hoping. Coming up this week is the new Paper Sweeties release starting on Friday where I'll be showcasing my February monthly spread using a new planner stamp set called Celebrations. Hope to see you back here then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment