Monday, September 24, 2012

BBTB2 Little Boy Blue

Our challenge this week at BBTB2 is to make a baby boy card.  Our DT sister, Suzanne, picked our challenge this week in honor of the new grandbaby she's awaiting.  It's a Boy!  Recently while making a camping scrapbook page I saw this cute moon cut on the Campin' Critters cartridge.  It was like an epiphany when I saw it.  I immediately thought it would make an adorable baby card.  I made this card using my Gypsy and welded the moon's shadow cut to a square from the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge.  My background paper has tiny stars on it which inspired my sentiment that I whipped up on my computer.  I added a little tiny pompom to the end of the moon's hat, though it doesn't show up very well in this picture.  Play along with our challenge this week for a Little Boy Blue card using any Cricut cartridge.  Make sure you follow our challenge rules which you'll find posted at the top of the BBTB2 blog under the title.

12 comments:

Sandi said...

uuuuuh lovin all those polka dots and your moon is delightful, hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo perfect for a baby card! Gonna remember this for sure. Lovin' the polka dots. xxD

Carole Beath said...

I am polka dot crazy so this is so so cute. Love it.
Carole

Jayne said...

This is adorable Jeri.
Jayne x

snappy scrappy said...

This is so cute...I'm going to have to remember this cut! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love sleepy newborns.

Brenda said...

This card is adorable Jeri! I love that moon and star, so reminds me of a baby. The star paper is perfect and I love the poka dot papers on the moon and star. His little pom pom on his hat is too cute. Love that you welded the shape to the square. Love these kinds of cards!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Who would have thought you could use Campin Critters for such an adorable baby card. I love the moon and that the background paper has little stars. Thanks for making the Little Boy Blue challenge so special for me.

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Love this, sooo Cute...perfect for a little baby, So adorable.....

Hugs
Penny

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

I heart the clean and simple lines of this fab card Jeri..WOW! Krista

Susan Edwards said...

Jeri this is so sweet! I love it. It would be the perfect companion for the book Goodnight Moon!

Susan

~JulieH~ said...

Thid is such an adorable card Jeri, wonderful sentimement and I love how you've welded the moon to a square, great design.
hugs
Juliexx