This week's challenge at BBTB2 is for a shaped card and you can use any Cricut cartridge. I have a friend that is due to have a new grandbaby born in the next couple of weeks. I made this card for her. I used the Wild Card 2 cartridge for the baby and diaper envelope it sits in. I used all scrap pieces of paper on this project. I cut the baby at 4" along with all the other layering pieces. This was a really quick and simple card to put together. My sentiment came from the Cardz TV Stamps set Ticket Talk 2. If you'd like to play along with us at BBTB2 remember to follow the rules and use the required image (this week any shaped card) and cut it with your CRICUT. Thanks for stopping by!
17 comments:
How sweet! Such a cute shaped card and envelope! Your friend will love this!
Glenda
Awww....This is too Cute!Adorable!!
OMGosh Jeri, this card turned out so cute!!! I just love it, it makes me smile right away. lol Hugs!!
Oh my goodness Jeri! This is just way to cute!!! Love it! I've got to get this cartridge!!! :)
So cute! Lee-Ann :)
This is just too cute! That baby is adorable and the diaper is precious. Still smiling!
What a riot! I can't get over how cute this is! Crap! Another cart I need. Thanks a lot. LOL Seriously, I love it! xxD
Jeri, this is so so darling and your friend is going to be so pleased it was made just for her.
Carole
What a cute, cute card! It made me smile! Your friend is gonna get a big kick out of this card!
Great shape. This image cracks me up I have this cart. I am so glad to see someone else make this card before I attempt. Thanks for the inspiration and the fun challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Jeri, thanks for a morning giggle, this is precious, hugs
Hi Jeri, great card - so cute!
I wanted to let you know that you won the Blog Candy on my blog for the Back to School Cricut Crawl that we had with Fantabulous Cricut.
Please visit my blog and use the Contact Me option at the top of the page to send me your information!
Congrats,
Jamie
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
Oh Jeri I love this.How cute is the envelope too.I'm gonna make one of these..thanks for the inspiration!
Jayne x
This is so cute. Love the funny baby with the paci and the little diaper envelope with the pen.
Like the cute shaped card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Jeri this is so cute,what a perfect baby shaped card,and the diaper envi just pushes it over the top...
Hugs
Penny
awww jeri this is sooo cute! the diaper envie is funny :)
Post a Comment