Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #117 So Spooky S-Fold for Halloween

It's time for another Cricut Cardz Challenge on Cardz TV.  Mary's up to her tricks again, challenging me and putting me out of my comfort zone with this Sssoooo Ssspooky challenge.  Confession time---I don't enjoy the actual Halloween holiday and I don't do spooky at all.  So, this is my best attempt at spooky.  I know, I'm a failure.  Sorry Miss Mary!  Think of it as spooky elegance.  I used the Happy Hauntings cartridge (I should get points for that, right) for the fabulous frame and witch head.  My papers are Pink Paislee.  

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute card!!TFS
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

I love it...very Halloweenie...I think spooky is over rated! Lee-Ann :)

Sharon said...

I think you did spooky just fine Jerri!!! I'm not into Halloween all that much either. We don't get a lot of kids by here any more, so it isn't as fun as it use to be when we got 100's! Love your card!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out GREAT Jerri! I really like the paper...!!! :o) At least you had time to make a card for this challenge! LOL I was soooo busy I ran out of time and missed the deadline.... It's Such a great card for this weeks! :O)

Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT Sister)

Jennifer said...

SpOOktacular
DT Sister

Sheena said...

I love this..so simple! I think it turned out great.

Hugs, Sheena
Dew Drops & Glue Dots