Friday, September 7, 2012
Cardz TV Stamps Holiday card
Hi my creative Friends! So glad you could stop by today to see my Cardz TV Stamps card. This week Mary asked the DT to make a card for any holiday. I decided to get started on my Thanksgiving cards and I wanted to use a sentiment from the Cardz TV Stamps Thankful for You stamp set. When I saw the Let's talk Turkey sentiment I knew I wanted to use an image of a turkey. I found this turkey cut on the Create A Critter cartridge. I made it into a shaped card using my Gypsy. I used all scraps from my scrap bin to put the layers together. Now I think the fun part of my card is the actual bird feathers I added. We are staying in our RV on the shore of Lake Huron in Michigan. We take daily walks along the beach and I find lots of bird feathers so I decided to collect a few and use them on a card. I cut my banner from the Fabulous Finds cartridge and stamped my sentiment with Momento Ink in Rich Cocoa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Love this shape card!!! Lee-Ann :)
absolutely cute! what a great way to recycle nature :)
Super duper Cute!Great job!!
Fabulous. TFS.
Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin'Up Independent Demonstrator
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
this is just adorable Jeri!!
Oh my goodness--seriously-- I am so in love with this! I adore how this turned out-- soooo much talent in one itty bitty card my friend!
Oh my goodness your card is so cute!!! Love it!!! It is so adorable!! :o)
Oh my goodness Jeri! This is just fabulous!! Love that you made your turkey into a shape card. And those feathers are just the perfect touch!! Love it!!!! :)
Jeri, love the turkey card. I'm also enjoying your blog. Great job!
WOW!! I just love love your turkey! The feather's are awesome on the card! Such an adorable card!! Hugs, your DT sister - Kristin:)
Super cute card! Love the feathers:)
Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.
Love this adorable turkey! He's sooooo cute!
Hugs,
Ginger DT Sister
Post a Comment