Happy Weekend!! I hope you're enjoying a long weekend to celebrate Labor Day. Today is a very special day because we are celebrating the release of a very special stamp set at Cardz TV Stamps!
Today we are introducing to you the brand new BREW HAHA Stamp Set. Why is this stamp set so special, you ask? The BREW HAHA Stamp set is so special because the entire Cardz TV Stamps Design Team helped come up with the stamp sayings. We had so much fun brainstorming and working together on this, and we know you are going to enjoy the versatility and wide variety of stamp sayings as much as we love them! So grab your cup of cocoa, java, or a wee spot of tea and come hop along with us!
CARDZ TV STAMPS BREW HAHA STAMP RELEASE BLOG HOP
Starts: Sat, Sept 1st @ 12:01 am EST
Ends: Sun, Sept 2nd @ 11:59 pm EST
Where: Start at CARDZ TV (to start at the beginning)
You Should Have Arrived Here From: Melissa's blog
You are at: Bug n' Me Creations
You're next stop will be: Julie's blog
Thanks for hopping all the way through because there is BLOG CANDY!
You're next stop will be: Julie's blog
Thanks for hopping all the way through because there is BLOG CANDY!
Blog Candy: 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice!
How to Win: Leave a comment @ CARDZ TV
(but I have Blog Candy too, so be sure to comment here as well)
How to Win: Leave a comment @ CARDZ TV
(but I have Blog Candy too, so be sure to comment here as well)
Winner Announced: Mon, Sept 3rd @ CARDZ TV
Entire Blog Hop List at bottom of this post.
Here is my card for the hop:
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Orange mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Patterned paper My Mind's Eye Mischievous
- Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge-Spider (1.5")
- Cricut Wrap It Up cartridge-Witch (4")
- Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up-Cauldron (5")
- Studio G-Purple twine
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Brew HaHa" stamp set
![]() |
CARDZ TV STAMPS "Brew HaHa" |
I have BLOG CANDY TOO!! (To help you get started embellishing your Halloween cards.)
How to win my Blog Candy:
1) Leave a COMMENT @ CARDZ TV and here at Bug n' Creations
2) Leave a 2nd comment if you are a FOLLOWER or a new FOLLOWER
Winner announced HERE on my blog on Mon, Sept 3rd.
(USA mailing addresses only, please)
Thanks for hopping all the way through, guys! We really appreciate all your kind comments and FOLLOWing us! Here's a list of everyone in the hop in case you want to go back and take a longer look at some of the projects you found that you fell in love with! Remeber your next stop from here will be to Julie's Blog - Ready Set Stamp.
...

86 comments:
Wow! Your card is so cute! Love all the details! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom
Way to think outside the box, I love the Holloween twist.
Very clever idea making it a Halloween card! I love it!
Hugs,
Ginger
PS. I am a new follower of your blog ;)
Love this! I'm so crazy about Halloween, and this is perfect! I like the simplicity of the design. Thanks for sharing!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com
My kind of lady going with the Halloween theme !! This card is to
Cute , I am in love with all things Halloween and this
Card fits the theme perfectly!!!
I am a new follower
Thanks Bunches
Brianna
That's one original way of using the stamp set ... Did think of that one ;)
Great !!!
OMG. love, love, love that witch cut. Have been wanting it forever. Your card is just awesome and once again Marys stamps ar so versatile.
Super cute images. not too spooky .
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.comIANA L.
Ps I am already a follower.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.comIANA L.
Jeri,
What a cute card I might try to do something like that (only different) I am making birthday invites for my granddaughter birthday party in October that she having everyone dress up to. I have spiders and Frankensteins and witches to made per her request. Thanks for shareing.
Oh ya I am a new follower and a new blogger.
OMG how different are you!! I love how you used this stamp...wow...you definitely thought out of the box...very clever!! Thanks tooooo for a chance at awesome blog candy....
What a cute card! I love this witch. Thanks for the chance to win!!
Linda ☺
Crafting With Nana
I am already a follower.
Linda ☺
Crafting With Nana
I do love witches!! Your card is great.
Jeri what a fun stamp set, love what you did with it, hugs
Now that is absolutely perfect for the upcoming halloween season. I love it!! Thanks for the candy I just became a follower!
Sharondalyn
I am a new follower.
Sharondalyn
http://clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com
Jeri to Jeri! Love this card, my favorite so far. Got Halloween and fall on the brain and I know I can do this one. Thanks for the inspiration.
Wow! I love how you put this card together from a couple of different cuts! Awesome!
mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team
Cute card and great for the up comming Halloween season.
Lee Ellen
wigellen@aol.com
cute card. already visited cardz tv and left a comment.
littlen44 at gmail dot com
i'm already a follower and now follow cardz tv also.
littlen44 at gmail dot com
What a perfect card.. that sentiment couldn't be for a perfect thing either !! I LOVE it!!! Awesome silhouette!
Very cute take on the stamps. I think I'm a follower. When I click on it I get a window that says I'm blocked from your blog.
Don't enter me because I am not in US, but I wanted to let you know I loved your card and started following :)
Brilliant take on a cafe type sentiment.. I love it!
I thought witch when I saw the name of the stamp set. Thanks for the chance for blog candy I became a follower.
Love, love the witch! Great card. Thanks for the chance to win.
Awww, I am so loving this card Jeri!! I knew you would have a cute one. This is so cool how you used this "coffee/tea" set in a different way other than it was intended. You ladies did a great job with the sentiments on this set!!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com
Love, love, love the card, great idea using this stamp set for halloween. Very original and creative.
Great idea! I am thinking stamps for coffee or tea, and you create a card with a witch's brew!
Awesome card!! You're so clever!!
Cute, cute, cute!
hugs,
Ginger DT Sister
Love the card! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura (Cardz TV Design Team)
omg so clever love the witch and her "brew" amazing!
Very cute card! I love the vibrant colors of the buttons and twine.
Your card is great - Halloween cards are my favorite to make. Thanks
Also, I am a new follower :)
Love your Halloween card! Hard to believe that Halloween will be here before we know it!
Thanks for the chance to win.
Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com
What an Awesome Card!!fabulous!Love Halloween!
Migdalia
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
So cute! Love the way you've combined cuts from several cartridges!
Thanks for the chance to win!
I'm a new follower!
Thanks for the chance to win!
I like your card. It's different.
Very cute card. Great job!!
Your CardzTV Design Team Sister,
Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
Love your card!! What a great idea to make a Halloween card. That just makes me love this set even more!! Halloween cards are soooo much fun to make!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards!
Celeste
I'm also a follower of your blog!! Your creations are fabulous!
What a cute card. Love it !!! I just became a follower of your blog and know I will be coming back real often to see what you have done. Thanks for sharing with us.
Great thinking out of the box! Good looking card for the upcoming holiday. Linda
I love all things halloween...
New follower and left comment.
Love this as a Halloween card...too cute! Lee-Ann :)
I'm a new follower too! Lee-Ann :)
kubinec@tbaytel.net
Nice idea would not have thought of using the stamp for a Halloween card.
New follower!!
Very cleaver use of this awesome stamp set.
Turns out to be very easy to use for all occasions :)
Thanks
JO
Im a new follower.
Tara
Very nice card. I like the halloween card with the sentiment. Great idea!!
Tara
Cute card. Good idea with a Halloween theme.
I'm also a new follower.
I love the sentiment with the Halloween card!
mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com
I am a new follower!
mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com
Super cute card!! Thanks for the chance to win
reissfam10 at aol dot com
I'm already a follower.
thanks
reissfam10 at aol dot com
I love the witch!
leeleedel@comcast.net
What a cute card!! I love how you tied the sentiment on the cauldron. XOXO, Julie. :0)
Your card looks great Jeri and the sentiment is perfect!
I love your take on this Jeri!! I am doing something similar for our next challenge. I am always inspired by your work:-)
Oh that's fab with a Halloween Card very smart :)
I love Halloween, always looking for new ideas, this is a very creative idea. stierlen.c@gmail.com
Very Cute Halloween Card :)
Rachelle
Great minds think alike. When I first heard the "brew ha ha" my first thought was halloween. Then however i found out it was coffee so my mind switch gears, so was really pleased to see that I wasn't "crazy" someone else thinks at least on the same lines as i do.
lol. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Croyal
Your witch card is so stinkin' cute!!! The sentiment is perfect! TFS pattypenn199@msn.com
I'm a brand new follower and am loving your site!! Thanks for all the inspiration! pattypenn199@msn.com
I just became a follower and I love your witch card. And I would love to have the opportunity to win the blog candy. Thanking you in advance, Carol
This is my first time following a blog hop and WOW I am just loving it. I just loved your card idea and with Halloween coming up I may have to borrow this idea. Thanks for sharing and for the chance of winner some wonderful prizes.
Love your card. Its so cute. Love it love it love it.
Amanda Dt Sister
what a clever idea cute card thanks for sharing
upnurse at aol dot com
I am a follower always inspiration
upnurse at aol dot com
This card is adorable! I love the little tag! Thanks for the chance to win! I'm a new follower! :)
Karen
craftedwithovebykaren.blogspot.com
I didn't realize you got a 2nd chance to win for being a follower of your blog! I am your newest follower! :)
Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness Jeri, this is just awesome!!!! What a great way to use this sentiment!! I love it!!!!!! :)
Sharon
Like your creation. My cup of brew is Luzianne Decaf Tea.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
I've been a follower for awhile.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Like your witch. My cup of brew is Luzianne Decaf Tea.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
I've been a follower for awhile.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Post a Comment