I wasn't going to do it, but I just couldn't help myself. For this week's Cutting Cafe project I used the Halloween Bingo Set. I've been really pressed for time since moving to Florida a couple weeks ago. Setting up the new household has been taking up most of my time. I finally had a day to sit down and get some Design Team assignments done and I just love Regina's bingo sets. They're a fabulous project to give to children, especially if you're not fond of giving sweet treats. It really doesn't take long to whip them up.
The first step of the project was printing and cutting the Bingo cards. There are eight of them in the set. Next I printed the numbers for calling and punched them out with a 1" circle punch. My orange and black circle markers were cut with my Cricut. I used the fill page function with the circle cut on the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge. They're cut at .75". I cut a sheet of 8.5x11" in orange then in black. The final step was constructing the box for the set to go in. For my box I used The Cutting Cafe 8x5.5" Box with Dividers.
I wrapped it all up with a black tulle bow and added my circle sentiment that came with the bingo set. I added a cute little Studio G embellishment in the center. I found this set of four in the 97 cent bin at Walmart.
Didn't it come out so cute? I know my granddaughter is going to be so excited to get it in her box of Halloween goodies I'm sending to her. Of course, her mom will probably want to smack me for sending it because I'm sure she's going to want to play a million times. LOL
5 comments:
Fabulous...a lot of work...but an adorable project!! Lee-Ann :)
What a Fun and fantastic project!
Jeri, love this, and all your details on this made it that much more special, hugs
i love that bingo set and the way you wrapped it is soooooooooooo awesome...hope your feeling better my friend..hugs
This is a super cute bingo set and perfect for the kiddo's and even the bigger kiddo's! lol I love this set and all the work you put in it is just awesome! I'm sure your grand-daughter is just going to squeal with delight!
Post a Comment